AMP & GO WASH N GO STYLE GUIDE
3-STEPS TO A BOMB A$$ WASH & WEAR STYLE
YOU ASKED FOR IT AND WE ARE GIVING IT TO YOU…FINALLY! AN EASY, 3 PART WASH N' GO IS HERE!
We have created the first, 3 step wash and go approach to help save you time, effort and money, while getting the hold, super defined, long wear wash & go you desire at home!
HYDRATION, HOLD & SHINE THAT LAST UP TO 7 DAYS!
If you have any questions about using the products, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or click the CHAT icon below.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Styling Clips
- Detangling Brush
- Micro-Misting Spray Bottle
- Microfiber Towel
TOOLS AVAILABLE HERE
PRODUCTS YOU WILL USE:
- GET CLARITY! Hair & Scalp CLEANSER
- KNOW IT ALL! Auto Correcting MASQUE
- AMP & GO! Curl Amplifying GLAZE
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW...BEFORE USING THE AMP & GO! GLAZE
- Try the GLAZE as a stand alone styler first.
- Detangle, Detangle, then Detangle Again. Less is best when using this product. Try not to over use it or apply too much.
- This product expands when activated by water. When in doubt apply more water, NOT more product
- This product loves to be played with. Make sure ever strand is thoroughly covered and work in small sections. Massage in the product then work it through each strand. The more you work it in the better definition, hold and shine you will receive.
- When it foams up that means that the product is activated, and will set the hair with lasting hold, hydration & shine
- Avoid manipulating or touching the curl until hair is 100% dry.
- Diffusing or heat drying the hair will allow for the smoothest, frizz free results.
- You know your hair best, so don’t be afraid to play, discover & adjust as needed to get the best results for you.
LET’S GET STARTED!
CLEANSE & PREP
- Thoroughly detangle hair before wetting
- Completely soak hair with water and shampoo using the GET CLARITY! CLEANESER.
- Take extra care on the scalp and hair to make sure all past product residue is removed
- Detangle hair with fingers
- Thoroughly rinse hair
REPAIR & HYDRATE:
- Apply a generous amount of KNOW IT ALL! MASQUE throughout the hair.
- Starting & focusing on the ends of the hair which are the oldest part of the hair and work up to the roots of hair
- Avoid applying directly to the scalp
- Finger detangle or use a detangling brush if desired
- Take your time to make sure each strand is thoroughly covered and coated with product
- Allow to work and penetrate hair for 10-15 minutes, then rinse.
- For extra dry or damaged hair, use as a deep conditioner, with the BAG Method or with steam allowing to sit for up to 30 mins, then rinse
STYLING WITH THE AMP & GO!
- Using styling clips, section hair into 4-6 parts forming loose knots to help keep hair damp
- On damp to wet hair, start by applying coin size amount (See: FAQ FOR DETAILS) liberally throughout the entire head of hair, working it throughout hair evenly
- Now working in very small section of hair, mist hair with water to activate product.
- Finger shingle, brush through, or use a small rat tail comb to clump & activate your curls.
- Actively work product into hair making sure each strand is thoroughly covered/coated. If needed, apply very small amount (dime size or less) of product to section to ensure coverage and slip.
- Product should begin to create a foam on hair. Continue to work product into hair using fingers, prayer hand technique or a detangling brush, until hair is smooth, has great slip and curls begin to form and clump together.
- Detangling and smoothing the hair helps the product apply better and improves your curl clumping results.
- Continue these application process from nape to front, until product has been applied and thoroughly worked through entire head of hair and each strand has been coated.
- When completed, mist hair with water, shake head back and forth, side to side and up and down to help curls clump
- For best results, completely dry hair using a hooded dryer or diffuser for 30-45 minutes or until hair is completely dry, but you can air dry.
- Once dry, style, fluff and detail hair the way you want.
- On day 3 or 5, for extra shine, to reduce frizz & to seal the cuticle, add a few drops of our FLAUNT! 100% Wild Argan Oil
FAQ?Question: How do I know if I used too much product?
Answer: After day 3-4 hair if hair has an ashy cast
- Mist hair with water
- Or lightly apply our FLAUNT! 100% WILD Argan oil to hair
What to do next time? For the next time you style,
- Apply less product
- Use more water
Thoroughly massage in & distribute the product to the strands
Question: Does a little go a long way?
The AMP &GO GLAZE is a professional grade product. Which is highly concentrated and made with quality ingredients. So remember, less is best. Apply less product and add very small amounts as needed
Question: How do I know how much to start with?
Answer: Think of amounts in terms of coin size.
- Half Dollar
Question: How much do I need for my hair length?
Answer: Always start with less product and add more as your hair needs.
- SHORT/ TWA - 1 or 2 Quarter size amounts
- MEDIUM/ EAR LENGTH - 1 or 2 Half Dollar size amounts
LONG/NECK LENGTH - 1 or 2 Dollar size amounts
Question: What is a Glaze? What makes it different than a Gel?
- Our GLAZE is made of natural okra sap extracts and fruit sugar humectants to give the hair more hydration during the styling process and hold that last longer. A Glaze is gentler on the hair strand & gives more nutrient and love to every strand.
Question: Can you use it with other products?
Answer: It's not recommended, After thoroughly cleansing & conditioning the hair, we have created the GLAZE to primarily be a stand alone product. No need for styling or conditioning toppers or layering. Depending on the condition and quality of the hair you may layer it with our KNOT LOVE! LEAVE-IN, but we recommend trying the product as a stand alone first.
Question: HOW DO I REFRESH MY CURL?
Answer: Apply a bit of our FLAUNT! 100% WILD ARGAN OIL to add shine and refresh your curls