Entwine| Let's Come Together
"GET CLARITY" Detox + Grow CLEANSER, 8oz. COMING SOON!
Entwine® is hydration and the first step in getting your hair hydrated is to properly detoxify, cleanse & stimulate the follicle for growth...new from Entwine® GET CLARITY Detox & Grow CLEANSER with GRO-PEPTIDE COMPLEX
Where Detoxifying & Cleansing comes together with Hydration & Growth
- Cleansing has never felt this stimulating...a gentle & naturally balanced way to cleanse & condition the hair, detoxify the scalp and invigorates the follicle for growth.
“Texture Inclusive” Formula for Results on All Textures & Types of Hair
REFRESH. INVIGORATE. GROW.
- Water soluble for featherlight hydration.
- Generates 90% less buildup compared to traditional co-washes and conditioning shampoos
- Can be used more often than cream & oil based co-washes, shampoos, cleansers without the build up
- Low-to-no lather, never over-cleanses or stripping
- Detoxifies, exfoliates & soothes the scalp
- Clears and unclogs the follicle to accelerates hair growth
- Gently cleanses, removes build up, detangles & strengthens, while preparing the hair for hydration
- pH balanced & color safe.
100% Liberated from SLS, Parabens, Petrolatum, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Silicone, Butters, Oils, Gluten + Alcohol
What makes it work?
+Gro-Peptide Complex™ crafted to increase collagen production and stimulate healthy new hair growth by treating the scalp and hair follicles at the cellular level
Infused with 100% RAW + PURE
+H2O, Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera, Honey, Green Tea Leaf, Lemon Extracts, Menthol, Biotin
What it does?
This artful balance of natural science works on 3 levels to detoxify, cleanse, condition & stimulate growth:
1) Follicle: Choking residue is removed from around hair follicles to unclog pores which can lead to hair loss, while increasing the production of collagen to stimulate the follicle generate new hair cells
2) Scalp:To lift & exfoliate away dirt, debris, dead skin cells, sebum/oil, impurities for a healthy environment for growth
3) Hair: Gently remove product build up, environmental pollutants, calcium & minerals deposits from hard water and dulling, weakening residue. Strengthens and protects each hair strand to reduce breakage, shedding & hair fall to maintain length
How to get results?
Wet hair completely with lukewarm water. Towel blot hair to remove excess water. Now, section damp hair into four quarters using clips. Pump a generous amount into palm of hand, then using fingers apply to the scalp first, massaging scalp gently. Work product down hair shaft from roots to ends of hair, distributing evenly. Applying more product as needed to ensure hair is thoroughly covered. Massage scalp & rub through hair for 3-5 minutes or until you feel a soothing tingle on the scalp, then rinse with cool water. Repeat if desired. Use a microfiber towel or drying tee shirt to remove excess water from hair. Now, your hair is primed for hydration and you can begin the hydration process. Apply a generous amount of the Entwine® Epic Hydration & Curl Reviving MASQUE to damp hair to condition & hydrate the hair.
When to use:
- Product build up happens everyday you use products with butters, oils and conditioning agents, so GET CLARITY can be used every 7-10 days to cleanse your hair before conditioning and styling.
- Before, During & After Protective Styling
- Scalp issues
What if we told you that the most popular hair care ingredients, used in some of the top brands may be the leading cause of your customers biggest hair issues.
Shea butter, coconut oil, the practice of co-washing and lack of consistent & proper cleansing is leading to follicle clogging, scalp suffocation from buildup, hair loss, dryness and hair quality issues.
Clarifying Shampoos & Co-Washes Part of the Problem:
- Clarifying Shampoos can thoroughly remove product buildup from the hair...but can strip the moisture and softness from the hair; leaving the hair in dry and brittle feeling.
- That’s the squeeze feeling= Moisture Stripped
Creams, Butters, Oils- Based Co-Washes...
- Co-washing, though it may make your hair feel soft, they are really sealants and not moisturizers or hydrators.
- Most co-washes are made with waxes, heavy butters & sealing oils, that seals and can leave a coating on the surface of the hair
- Co-washing does not remove dirt, oil, product residue & debris from the scalp which can lead to scalp issues and follicle clogging
- Lack of thorough cleansing can lead to hair mildewing & feeds bacteria which can cause fungus growth
The Problem with Both...
- Neither support follicle stimulation for better growth